Basic Vessel Information
- Fully surveyed, 21 metre custom built Westcoaster 65 charter boat.
- Powered by, 1 x Caterpillar Twin Turbo 900 HP V12
- Auxiliary power provided by 2 x Perkins 20 KVA gensets (12, 24 & 240 volt).
- Fuel capacity of 9000 litres.
- Fresh water capacity of 1500 litres, plus an onboard desalination plant.
Additional Vessel Information
- Surveyed for 80 passengers in the Swan River
- Surveyed to 65 passengers for Carnac and Rottnest Islands
- Spacious air conditioned wheel house and saloon style lounge area
- Well equipped galley including, two burner hotplate, microwave, large fridge, chest freezer, urn, pie warmer and generous bench space
- Two toilets (one with disabled access)Hot and cold fresh water showers
- Massive unobstructed, covered rear deck with ample seating
- CD, MP3 & iPod compatible sound system
- Large stainless steel B.B.Q & 800 can capacity fibreglass esky
- Large accessible Flybridge
- Full wheel chair access available upon request
North West Features
- Surveyed for 15 passengers & 3 crew to 200 NM
- Spacious accommodation, with 15 passenger berths in three different accommodation areas
- Blast freezer with 2 tonne capacity
- Saltwater brine tank to ensure best possible catch care
- Alvey Reef Masters, boat rods fitted with Alvey winches & Penn International 80 & 30 lbs Game rods
- 1 x Aluminum tender, 1 x Zodiac tender
- Snorkeling equipment